What hit me as I was reading it is that this book is clearly going to be my "new bible" - I even tweeted that it was already.
Thinking back and looking through my old web site and my bookshelf in my office, I was curious what some of my old "bibles" have been - remember these beauties?
- The Innovators Dilemma - Clayton Christenson
- Mavericks at Work - Bill Taylor
- Rules for Revolutionaries - Guy Kawasaki
- Don't Make Me Think - Krug
- Cluetrain Manifesto - Searls/Weinberger - as relevant as ever, what were those guy smoking when they wrote this?
- Purple Cow - Seth Godin
What are some of your current and past "bibles?"