Be afraid kids, very afraid.
My wife is headed to Florida next week for some family stuff and is leaving me to tend for my 2 kids all week.
I'm going to blog about my week as Mr. Mom as best I can starting on Sunday night if possible. Here are a few of the things I'm going to have figure out:
- laundry (haven't done laundry I think since college)
- dinner every night (hey, I do cook every so often, but not every night!)
- putting kids to sleep on time (and not watching an extra episode of The Simpsons with them instead)
- getting kids to school on time
- girls hair
- girls clothes
- hell, anything to do with getting girls ready to go out into the world
- checking homework
- picking up and dropping off of various kids
- showering myself
- getting some sleep
- getting to work and then home without forgetting the kids schedules
- softball games
- lacross practice
OH MY FRICKEN GOD.
This can't possibly end well.