Here was Andy's e-mail, my answers are bolded.
I'm giving a keynote speech to the National MS Society (http://nmss.org/) in November. I want to help them learn to earn great word of mouth, motivate volunteers, and raise money.
1. Answer the following 3 questions and email me your answer
2. I'll blog all the replies, link to you, and share your ideas with all 1,500 participants at their annual conference
3. Blog about the whole thing when it's posted in a few weeks
Here we go:
1. To get more word of mouth for the National MS Society, they should try ...
> open source their fundraising efforts by building a robust community and giving them the tools and permission to raise money how they want to.
2. Here's an idea to get volunteers excited and active:
> collaborate with patients, families and doctors to create MS-pedia - the ultimate resource and guide to MS
3. The best way get bloggers talking about a cause is to ....
>do something completely out of left field and outrageous